Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bad news: Today... today I feel like leaving and being far, far away from here.

Good news: One semester remains.
_

Fact #1: When I grow up, I don't want to make money for a living.

Fact #2: When I grow up, I don't want to work a job that will make me live for my weekends.
_

_

Waking up to my own music instead of an alarm on a clock or phone has got to be one of the best things to ever happen to me.
_

I'm an extremely carnivorous herbivore. Wait... Omni? What?
_

My translation of THIS song

When did a beautiful peach blossom first learn deceit?
Who pawned off the first jade hairpin?
What I see gets stranger and stranger...
Just like seeing the ocean in the movies makes me want to see it myself,
The more I sing about the love of others, the more I want to find my own

You start to cry, I start to laugh
All for love, love, love
If you open up the dictionary one day and can't find the word "love", flowers may fade, trees may fall down, but love doesn't care;
Love will still look forward with expectation, it will still see loneliness as defeat...
I love, therefore I am

Those who have found the fruitfulness of love, please consent to remain seated
As the lonely here stand up; I don't want to, but I've got to join you...
Reading of the patience of literary characters
Makes me more and more used to being patient
Singing songs about love makes me want to find it

You call out, I calm down
All for love, love, love
If you open up the dictionary one day and can't find the word "love", flowers may fade, trees may fall down, but love still thinks it's all good;
Love will still look forward with expectation, it will still see loneliness as defeat...
I love, therefore I am

You can't wipe all the dust from the sky,
You can't buy a name brand item on the street,
You feel remorse, I act the fool, now love is possible

If it's true that every age has but one announcement to make,
Then "if you've never loved, then you've never existed!"

Love's not easy to understand, and it doesn't know good and bad,
but it's all about the love, love, love
If you open up the dictionary one day and can't find the word "love", flowers may fade, trees may fall down, but it's still all good;
Love will still look forward with expectation, it will still see loneliness as defeat...
I love, therefore I am

-My shoddy translation of 方大同's song entitled 爱爱爱(Love Love Love)
_

I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess
Til' all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear
Thought you saw me wink, no
I've been on the brink, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that'll light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

-from "Secrets", OneRepublic
(Trung, you were right...)
_


1 comment:

  1. good post bro. i was thinking of 'leaving' to an undecided place today as well. feel like i need a break from everything! =)

    ReplyDelete