Saturday, January 15, 2011

三个女的,一个男的

Hi!

I'm back in China. Thus begins the process of finding a job, moving into a place of my own, and beginning to live life without the word "homework" resounding in my head day and night. I'm sure that some new word will replace "homework", but I'm young and into positive thinking, so we'll skip that for now.

Chengdu is how I remember it, and much better.

I'll do my best to keep you people informed about my life here, but I refuse to make promises; there's something exceedingly healthy about not posting everything about one's life on the internet, I find. Actually, I ought to say that there is something extremely healthy about posting nothing about one's life on the internet, from time to time, just like the old days. I'll do my best to write about the good stuff, though, as usual.

For now, things will most likely happen slowly, surely, and, somehow simultaneously absurdly quickly and without warning, so don't expect anything, and yet, look forward to everything!

Bookmark this if you want, otherwise you just have to get lucky and get on Facebook soon after I've posted a new post.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment