Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hi. My name is Chris, and I'm addicted to peanut butter. And almond butter.
_

A couple of weeks ago, I had withdrawal. It was like the withdrawal I used to get after a week of summer camp at age 8, when I'd be apart from the girl with whom I'd been flirting for those previous six days. It made me feel hopeful, like I was going to see her again, but I'd no idea when.
_

A man has to be able to make a living before he can provide a place for love to dwell.

-Lu Xun, Mourning the Dead

I don't know how I feel about this. I do not believe that love cannot dwell in a place if a man has no living, yet I sense some wisdom in the words.
_

Out of all of the little intro things that come on before a film, the Dreamworks one is, hands down, my favorite. Good visuals, Excellent music.
_

I have no shame in admitting that I think Erin Esurance is way cute.
_

Moving out feels like moving home.
_

I rest in the assurance I have that God Expecto Patronum'd all of my filth away.
_

Dear American Television,

I despise you for not broadcasting the Boston Marathon. Or football (unless it's the World Cup or a USAMNT home game or select MLS games or Mexican league games on the Spanish language channels.)

Hate,
CK
_

I saw two people talking to themselves yesterday. Yes, I am sure that they did not have Bluetooth things in one of their ears.
_

Crossword Puzzle Update:

After my last post, when I wrote about how bad I am at crossword puzzles, I got better.
_

Thanks for reading this, Bee Tee Dub.

No comments:

Post a Comment