Monday, April 12, 2010

没什么

Things have been calm recently. My schoolwork is winding down- with the exception of day-to-day assignments (which are few), I only have two papers and finals remaining. Anyway, I figure I'll do what most people do when they are bored... talk about themselves. Or, in this case, write about themselves. Myselves. Self.
_

I try to do crossword puzzles, but I rarely get very far. Sometimes I get lucky and complete around 50% of a puzzle, but this is rare. My ego protects itself by telling me that "This one must be another really tough one", "You must just not think in crossword-puzzle terms" (whatever the hell that means!), or "These are all pop culture references and you just don't keep up with that stuff".

Today must be a lucky day. I'm staring at a crossword puzzle that's more than halfway done, and I'm not even close to giving up...

Actually, I'm staring at a computer screen...
_

Paramore
William Fitzsimmons
Feist
Benny Bennasi
Kaskade
Phoenix
Swimming with Dolphins
Sufjan Stevens
Muse
Massive Attack
Portishead
Epik High
Gemma Hayes
Immy
Iron and Wine
Mint Royale

These are a few of my favorite things
_

I mix most of my food.
_

Peanut Butter
Almond Butter
Tempeh
Pizza
Yogurt
Olive Oil
Milk and Cereal
Fruit
Brownies stirred up in ice cream
饺子
烧烤

These are more of my favorite things. I do NOT mix all of these foods together.
_

I haven't listened to the radio in more than a few months. I don't miss the radio.
_

The severance or lengthening of relational ties is looked down upon in American society.
I submit that there is a time for severing or lengthening ties.
_

It pains me to watch people picking things up with their backs instead of pushing up with their legs.
_

Being shorter than average has an advantage- Most people underestimate short people, which means we perpetually have the element of surprise on our side. Underestimate in what regard? Every regard. I suppose I'm mainly thinking intellectually and physically.

I'm short, and I'm not ashamed.
_

Mocky feat. Feist- Fighting Away the Tears

1 comment:

  1. i too agree bout the back prob. ninjas forever!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzge5vY72hE
    CFA soon ya?! i owes you a book as well

    ReplyDelete